Aurangabad is a city that was established in the year 1610 AD by Malik Ambar. This city has been a tourist hub as it has historical monuments surrounding it. Aurangabad is one of the largest cities in India and it has many colleges and educational institutions as a result of which it is an emerging IT hub. Aurangabad is a city known for Bibi ka Maqbara, which is a burial mausoleum of Emperor Aurangzeb's wife.
Explore the historical monuments of the city. Avail of 8 hours and 80 kilometers of usage of a private car.
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Aurangabad at your specified time slot.
- You may choose from the following places to see in this city or add a few of your own:
- Bibi Ka Maqbara.
- Aurangabad caves.
- Salim Ali Lake.
- Aurangabad fort.
- Soneri Mahal.
- Sunheri Masjid.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum.
- Makai Gate.
- Navkhanda Palace.
- Roshan Gate.
- Thatte water tank.
- Delhi Gate.
- Kala Darwaza.
- Barapulla Gate.
- Naubat Darwaza.
- In between the tour you may stop for lunch or refreshments.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Pickup and drop-off to the hotel/residence/other.
- Charges for the private cab for 8-hour and 80 km limit.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Parking charges & toll charges.
- Monument entrance fees or tickets.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any meal.
- Anything not specified in the inclusions.
- This is not a guided tour.
- Pick-up & drop off should be the same location.
- The pick-up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location and can be paid to the driver directly.
- There is a time limit of 8-Hour and 80 km on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- The guest can exceed the tour limit on giving additional charges as per your car option selected.
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 120 per hour and Rs. 11 per km (to be paid to the driver directly).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs.150 per hour and Rs. 14 per km (to be paid to the driver directly).
- Night charges of Rs. 300 per day (per vehicle) is applicable in case the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am (to be paid to the driver directly).
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that