Situated in the Western Indian state of Maharashtra, Pune is a rambling city. Initially, Pune was known as the pensioner’s paradise which basically means home for those who need a peaceful life, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Now Pune is a fast-growing hub for entertainment, education, information technology, and industries. Pune is not only an IT hub but also an amazing place to visit for a holiday.
Discover Pune’s famous must-see tourist attractions on this Pune sightseeing day tour in a private air-conditioned cab with an inclusion of 8 hours and 80 kms.
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- You may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Aga Khan Palace: Built in 1982, this structure played a major role in the freedom struggle of India as it acted as a prison to Mahatma Gandhi and his wife Kasturba Gandhi. Aga Khan Palace is one of the top tourist attraction in Pune.
- Darshan Museum: Multimedia museum on the spiritual teachings of writer/mystic Vaswani, with sound & light shows.
- Pataleshwar Cave Temple: This is a beautiful monolithic creation located in Pune is carved out of a single rock and is a heritage site.
- Shaniwar Wada Palace: It is one of the most popular historical buildings in Pune and a must on any sightseeing itinerary. Shaniwarwada is a historical fortification in the city of Pune in Maharashtra, India. Built-in 1732, it was the seat of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire until 1818.
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum: Dedicated to his only son Raja, Dr Dinkar Kelkar built this museum. This three-storeyed building stores sculptures dating back to the 14th century.
- Parvati Hills: Parvati temple lies 2100 feet above the mean sea level on a hillock which is commonly known as Parvati hill.
- Shinde Chhatri: It is a memorial dedicated to the 18th-century military leader Mahadji Shinde who served as the commander of the Maratha army under the Peshwas.
- After the completion of your trip, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with the driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 8 hours and 80 kms of usage as per the itinerary.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
- This is not a guided tour.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a time limit of 8 hours and 80 kms.
- After 8 hours and 80 kms, additional per hour an additional per km carges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 100 per hour (additional hour charges) and Rs. 11 per km (additional km charges).
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 150 per hour (additional hour charges) and Rs. 14 per km (additional km charges).
- Full refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that