On this Lonavala tour, its attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing its victors with contentment and peace. It is the perfect one-day road trip or a weekend getaway to experience the beauty of these hill-stations.
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai. After pick-up, you will proceed to Lonavala.
- Upon arrival, you will be visiting the following places:
- Lohagad Fort
- Karla Caves
- Bhaja Caves
- Lonavala Lake
- Nagphani (Duke's Nose)
- Tiger Point
- Bushi Dam
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Mumbai.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 300 kilometres as per the itinerary.
- Airport pick-up or drop.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
- This is not a guided tour.
- The itinerary is customisable. The guests may choose to skip any of the places or add any new places as per choice.
- Pick up and drop locations has to be same. It can be different but extra charges would be applicable.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 300 km.
- After 300 km, additional per km charges are applicable
- For 4-seater Rs. 11 per km and for 6-seater Rs. 14 per km.
- Air-conditioner may be switched off in the hilly areas.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that