Located about 60 km from Pune in Maharashtra, Lavasa has great year-round good weather which makes it a great weekend getaway and a welcome escape from city life from both Mumbai and Pune. From Pune Lavasa, situated in Mulshi valley of the Western Ghats, is less than a two hours drive. Modeled after the Italian town Portofino, Lavasa offers a great array of activities to choose from for the Visitors. From lakeshore watersports to adventure sports, Indoor games to nature trails, and many more tourist attractions, the Lavasa day trip is bound to be exciting.
The best time to visit Lavasa is the Monsoon months but thanks to its pleasant climate, Lavasa is a good short holiday destination to visit any time of the year.
In this Lavasa Day Trip from Pune see the beauty of Lavasa in a single day.
- Your tour will start with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lavasa, which is a 2-hour drive from Pune.
- On the way, you can stop at the famous Temghar Dam built on Mutha River. From the dam, you get beautiful views of green valley, Sahyadri mountain range and the lake formed by the dam.
- Upon your arrival, you will be visiting the following suggested places and undertaking certain activities:
- Lakeside Walk
- Indulge in Water sports
- Indulge in Adventure sports
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Games Arcade
- The waterfront area has many shops and restaurants one side and a beautiful lake on the other.
- After lunch, you can visit the Varasgaon Dam. There is a beautiful waterfall nearby too.
- In the evening you will start your journey back to Pune and you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 250 kilometres as per the itinerary.
- Airport pick-up or drop.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
- This is not a guided tour.
- Pick up and drop locations has to be same. It can be different but extra charges would be applicable.
- Note this a custom itinerary tour, the guests may choose to skip any of the places or add any new places as per choice.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometer limit of 250 km.
- After 250 km, additional per km charges are applicable.
- For 4-seater Rs 11 per km and for 6-seater Rs. 14 per km.
- Air-conditioner may be switched off in the hilly areas.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that