Mosque and Dargah are an integral part of India’s culture showcasing religion and architectural richness. Experience Muslim spirituality in this half-day Dargah tour in Mumbai.
- Your tour starts with a morning pickup from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits. You will meet your guide for the day at the hotel itself.
- The driver will then take you to the first dargah on the tour the Haji Bahauddin Walad. The Hazrat Peer Sayyad Sultan Haji Bahauddin Shah Asfahani Dargah is 305 years old by the records of the land. It is said that Hazrat Bahauddin used to be an Arabian Merchant.
- Next, you will be driven to Haji Ali Dargah. The Haji Ali Dargah is the complex housing the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. This monument has been sentinel to the shores of Mumbai for a long time.
- You then proceed to the Saint Ma Hajiani Dargah. The Saint Ma Hajiani Dargah or Mausoleum was built in the year 1908 as a token of devotion and reverence to glorify her pious name and sacred memory by Haji Ismail Hasham.
- Next, you continue to drive to Mahim Dargah. The Hazrat Makhdum Ali Mahimi's Shrine has a history of about 600 years, which is visited every year by millions of devotees of different caste and creed.
- Post completion of the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence.
- The order in which we visit the Dargah's could be different than above depending on the location of your hotel.
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- English speaking guide.
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments.
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid as per actuals).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
- Pick-up/ Drop-off will be arranged only within Mumbai city limits.
- A sedan car can accommodate a maximum of 3 members and SUV 5 members. The guide for the tour will travel with the guests in the cab.
- The entry to the dargahs would be separate for ladies and gents.
- All guests will be required to leave their footwear outside.
- Since you will be visiting religious places please ensure that you dress appropriately. Ensure that you are not wearing any clothing which exposes your shoulders or knees. If possible, do carry a scarf too.
- Photography is NOT allowed inside the dargahs.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that